How to Register Using Campintouch
Before you begin, make sure you:
- If you are paying by debit/credit card, have your Visa, Mastercard or Discover available
- If you are paying by eCheck, have your bank account number and routing number available
- Please note that a non-refundable 2.75% credit card processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions (not applicable to debit cards or eChecks)
- Know the trip you want to register for
- Have your teen’s passport available (preferred, but not required to complete the application)
Know Before You Register
PAYING THE DEPOSIT You will need to pay a $500 administrative fee per teen for Yallah! Israel. We can accept eChecks or debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AmEx only). We will charge your selected method of payment when we process your application. This deposit is fully refundable until February 27, 2024.
PAYING YOUR BALANCE We require all families to make a $2,000 interim payment by March 1st. Your final balance is due by May 1st. Instructions for making these payments will be included in the updates you receive after registering.
You will be charged the $500 deposit when we process your application. Moving forward, you will adhere to one of the following plans based on date of registration:
Registrations Prior to March 1
- Three Payment Installments: By selecting this option, I agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the account selected in three payments: $2,000 on March 1, 50% of remaining balance on April 1 and final remaining balance on May 1.
- Two Payment Installments: By selecting this option, I agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the account selected in two payments: $2,000 on March 1 and final remaining balance on May 1.
Registrations After March 1
- Two Payment Installments: By selecting this option, I agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the account selected in two payments: 50% of remaining balance on April 1 and final remaining balance on May 1.
- Pay in Full by May 1: By selecting this option, I agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the account selected the final remaining balance on May 1.
*If you need to discuss payment plan options, please contact our Bursar.
Refunds & Cancellations
Through March 1 of the calendar year of the program, full refunds of all Registration fees and tuition collected will be given.
From March 2 through May 1 of the calendar year of the program, a $2,500 cancellation fee will apply and all remaining tuition paid will be refunded
After May 1 of the calendar year of the program, no refunds will be issued for withdrawal from the program.
Refunds will not be made if the participant has attended any portion of the program. This covers all circumstances, including but not limited to: homesickness, refusal or inability to participate in program activities, or violation of rules that result in dismissal.
The Union for Reform Judaism requires that all camp and travel program participants, staff and faculty must be immunized. Medical exemptions are granted in rare cases. Please contact us regarding any potential exemptions prior to registration. For more information, read the URJ Policy Statement on Vaccine Status.
Get Help With Registration
How to Register
ALL FAMILIES Click the “Begin Your Registration” button – then create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
Please make sure to save your login information for future use!
To Register More Than One Teen
After registering your first teen and reaching the final “Application Submitted” screen, click the “Begin New Application” link. All the information for your first teen will be saved as you begin the application for your next teen.
If You Don't Receive an Email Confirmation
Please note that communications sent from our registration system often get filtered into a spam folder. Please check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive a registration confirmation. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe sender” list or address book to ensure you receive all of our emails. If you still have not received an email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Travel Protection Insurance
As of now, insurance companies have placed a hold on issuing any new policies for travel to Israel. It is our sincerest hope that before the final payment deadline on May 1 (the last date to opt-into an insurance policy), this hold will be lifted, and our families will be able to purchase a General Protection policy to protect any nonrefundable costs per our current refund and cancellation policy.
No Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) policies will be available for purchase for Summer 2024.